Meal Plan: Foods Full of Love in Celebration of Valentine’s Day
Can you believe that we're celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow? Who is your special Valentine? How do you plan on celebrating the day of love? We're celebrating the week of love with dinner ideas that express love! This week's meal plan is all about showing that special someone in your life love through food, of course!
Theme: Foods That Express Love
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, February 13 — Sunday, February 19
Monday (National Tortellini Day):
- Dinner Recipe: Veggie Tortellini Soup from Mildly Manic Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is something that really makes you happy?
- Dinner Recipe: Beef Wellington from Barbara Bakes
- Dinner Discussion Question: What do I do/say that makes you feel my love for you?
- Dinner Recipe: Stuffed Chicken Parmesan from (a)Musing Foodie
- Dinner Discussion Question: What was the kindest thing ever done for you?
- Dinner Recipe: Rosemary Thyme Lamb Chops from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you could choose to be anyone else for a day, who would it be? Why?
- Dinner Recipe: Grilled Steak with Mushrooms from Ingredients, Inc.
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are five words that best describe you?
- Dinner Recipe: Strawberry & Walnut Spinach Salad from Is This Really My Life?
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are the qualities that make a good friend?
- Dinner Recipe: Perfectly Simple Clam Pasta from Cheeky Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: How much do you think moms/dads should hug/kiss?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form!
What are some fun recipes you and your family enjoy eating during the holidays?
Top food photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Tips, Tricks and Recipes for Hosting a Successful Super Bowl Party - January 18, 2017
- Meal Plan: Crock Pot Meals and Time-Saver Dinners - January 12, 2017
- Weekly Meal Plan: Comfort Foods to Combat Chilly Temps - January 5, 2017