Meal Plan: Simple Dinner Recipes
It is finally November and stores are already playing Christmas music and selling Christmas candies, even though there is an entire month until December. While poor little November gets left behind, simplify your life with some easy dinner ideas. This week's recipes are so simple and easy, you may forget that you had been in the kitchen earlier that morning preparing the dish. We'll try to lighten your load as your thoughts begin to think of holiday parties.
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, Nov 5 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Dinner Recipe: Chicken Linguine and Crimini from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite game?
- Dinner Recipe: Oven Fried Crispy Cornflake Chicken from The Shiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: Have you already broken out the Christmas decorations?
- Dinner Recipe: Spicy Black Bean Burgers from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite thing about fall?
- Dinner Recipe: Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast from (a)MusingFoodie
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
- Dinner Recipe: Roasted Pumpkin & Coconut Soup from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are you most looking forward to this weekend and why?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite autumn color?
- Dinner Recipe: Vegetable Medley Pasta from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What's happening in school this week?
Enough with the savory portion of the meal, bring on the dessert! We're featuring Perfect Pumpkin Pound Cakes for this week's dessert!
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - June 2, 2016