NAKANO® Rice Vinegars: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
What’s your favorite way to add flavor when preparing meals, snacks and veggie dishes for kids? For flavor like you’ve never experienced before, try NAKANO® Original and Seasoned Rice Vinegars. Offering eight exciting flavors, NAKANO® is perfect for splashing on sensational salads, amazing appetizers and scrumptious center-of-the-plate entrees. It also makes for an excellent marinade for proteins. NAKANO® Original and Seasoned Rice Vinegars have a sweet, light flavor that dress up any dish. Simply splash it on everything from salads to pasta to meat and vegetables.
What is the difference between Rice Vinegar and Seasoned Rice Vinegar?
NAKANO® All Natural Rice Vinegar is unsweetened with no sodium and is to be used in a variety of recipes. NAKANO® Seasoned Rice Vinegars are lightly sweetened and salted to be used in recipes or as a “Splash On” condiment.
NAKANO® has the following health benefits:
- NAKANO® is made from real, whole grain rice and is naturally brewed in the traditional Mizkan manufacturing process that began in Japan more than 200 years ago.
- NAKANO® Natural Rice Vinegar is all-natural, sodium and sugar-free, has zero calories and no fat, and is 100 percent gluten-free.
- NAKANO® Seasoned Rice Vinegars are all-natural, low calorie, no fat, gluten-free and contain no preservatives. They also contain 50 percent less sodium than the competition.
For more information about ways to add flavor to your dishes, especially veggie dishes for kids, be sure to visit the NAKANO® site: http://bit.ly/Wb2hIS. Don’t forget to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, March 19!
Join NAKANO®, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about delicious ways to add flavors to meals and snacks, especially veggies. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SplashOn
- Topic: Delicious Ways to Add Flavor to Meals, Snacks, and Veggies
- Who: Brand Panelists: @NakanoSplash @MomStart @amnichols, Community Panelists: @loveismayhem @green_eyedmomma @turningclockbac @fujimama @bigbinderblog, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - May 18, 2017
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - May 11, 2017
- Meal Plan: Mexican Fiesta Dishes in Celebration of Cinco de Mayo - April 25, 2017