National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association: Tuesday #gno Holiday Twitter Party
We are in the midst of the holiday season and holiday parties create lasting memories. Presents wrapped with care, the aroma of gingerbread houses, and the twinkle of holiday lights are a few of the reasons why we love the holiday season. Are you the holiday party ‘hostess with the mostess’?
What’s the best method to impress your holiday guests? Treat them with delectable indulgences that are simple and delicious. The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (@EasyHomeMeals) wants you to know that the award-winning pie can be found in the frozen aisle with a variety of creative possibilities found in the dairy aisle. Check out our reasons for buying frozen and refrigerated ingredients:
- Frozen foods are real food, frozen.
- Frozen food aisle comprises of delicious foods ranging from nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables to decadent ice creams and novelties.
- Frozen foods offer great value, from perfectly-portioned meals to ingredients and produce that leave nothing to waste.
- Refrigerated foods are made from real, simple, fresh, farm-grown ingredients and can be customized to fit within a well-balanced lifestyle.
- With a variety of foods and beverages, the refrigerated dairy aisle is home to endless mealtime possibilities. From using Greek Yogurt for a soup or creating a minty cookie with coffee creamer, the refrigerated dairy aisle is a destination for culinary inspiration.
Join Easy Home Meals, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday party planning. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 10 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 10 from 9–10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #HolidayHelper
- Topic: Holiday Party Planning
- Who: Brand Panelists: @EasyHomeMeals Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.