New Years Craft: 9 Photo Booth Prop Printables
The New Year is quickly approaching and as you put the final touches on planning your New Year's party, why not make a few props that your family or guests can use in fun photos? These are not only super simple to make, but you will have some fun things for your guests to do while they are waiting to count down to the new year.
Every good New Year's Eve party deserves documenting. Just print off and make some of these fun photo booth props and let the fun begin.
How to Make Photo Booth Props
- 8 1/2 x 11 or 11 x 13 paper (depending on the size you want your prop to be)
- Foam Core
- Spray Mount
- Exacto Knife
- Click on the free printable and print out the pictures of the props.
- Spray the back of each printable with the spray mount and attach to foam core.
- Use an Exacto knife to cut out the picture on the foam core.
- Tape the dowel to the back of the prop. You are done. It is that simple.
Click to download the mustache printable.
Click to download the New Years hat printable.
Click to download the New Years Crown printable.
Click to download the "Who should I kiss?" printable.
Click to download the "Happy New Year" printable.
Click to download the Champagne Glass printable.
Click to download the Fire Cracker printable.
What activities do you like to do at your New Years Eve parties?
Jill Greenlaw has a banking background. She gave that up 17 years ago when she got married and started having kids. She loved being a stay-at-home mom while raising her four beautiful children. A few years ago, Jill went back to work in sales. She is now working for the Mom It Forward team as their Community Manager. She loves her job. Her interests include camping, motorcycling, boating, photography, reading, cooking, and traveling. Put her in flip flops anywhere warm and she is happy.
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Family Time: Simple Family Fun Activity Ideas - April 29, 2016
- Kids Craft: How to Make Salt Dough Necklaces - April 28, 2016
- Encouraging Active Play: 10 Ways to Get Your Child Moving - April 25, 2016