Pam Anderson: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Perfect One-Dish Dinners
Making lists and checking them twice, placing the décor around the house, heading to the stores to buy the perfect gifts, addressing holiday cards, baking cookies, preparing the holiday feast, hosting holiday parties…the holidays can be a stressful time for so many reasons.
In order to help calm the stresses that come with the holiday season, best-selling cookbook author, Pam Anderson just released a fantastic cookbook that makes cooking for casual get-togethers a breeze by providing the main entrée recipe, as well as an appetizer, salad, dessert and even a suggested beverage pairing for the entire meal. What a perfect way to feed your houseguests during this otherwise busy season!
Join Pam Anderson and our panel of experts as we discuss Perfect One-Dish Dinners. The party will be held on Wednesday, December 8 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, December 8 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #1DishDinners)
- Topic: Perfect One-Dish Dinners with USA Weekend’s Pam Anderson
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ThreeManyCooks @SpruceTV, Community Panelists: @wearsmanyhats @DineandDish @HowToSimplify @WhatsGabyCookin @fujimama @poorgirlgourmet @FoodforMyFamily @browneyedbaker, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card and a signed copy of Perfect One-Dish Dinners
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019