Rodale and Organic Gardening Magazine: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Organic Gardening and Green Living
Spring is in the air and April showers are trying to work their magic to bring out beautiful flowers in May. As we all head to the stores to purchase flowers and plants for our gardens, it’s important to keep the environment in mind, as well as your family’s health and wellness. Becoming educated on how to properly garden and grow your flowers and vegetables will not only help to make the outside of your home beautiful, this knowledge will also allow your family to live a healthier and greener life.
For nearly 70 years, Organic Gardening, has been empowering its readers with the most trusted, eco-conscious news and information. With the mission to “live lightly from the ground up,” the Organic Gardening brand and its sister brand, Rodale.com, provide readers with an accessible and easy-to-embrace course toward the goal of living a healthier, more environmentally sustainable lifestyle, while delivering the safest and most natural approach to health, home, food, and garden.
Join Rodale and Organic Gardening and our panel of experts as we discuss organic gardening and ways to live greener. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 19 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 19 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #ogmag)
- Topic: Organic Gardening and Green Living
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ogmag @ethneclarke @rodalenews, Community Panelists: @lovelimes @ParkerMama @SustainaSteps @nakedjen @LifeOnTheBlcny @SeasonalWisdom, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.