The Creative Connection Giveaway: Win a Conference Pass, Subscriptions, and Books
The Creative Connection is a new type of event that brings together creative women and women entrepreneurs in one setting. The Creative Connection is a national conference and market celebrating creative women and entrepreneurs that will land in St. Paul at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on September 15-17. Bringing together the creative process of handmade goods and food with the marketing savvy of business and social media, the second annual event will draw on the rich experience of over 100 industry experts, entrepreneurs, and authors.
Hands-on workshops in cooking, knitting, sewing, jewelry making, crochet, creative writing, paper crafts, photography, food styling, book publishing, painting, baking, cheese making, canning, journaling, and more will be joined with social networking and business panels that focus on the practical details of setting up, running, and marketing a business and leveraging its impact through blogging and other social media.
This week's giveaway is all about DIY. One lucky winner will receive the following prizes (ARV: $1,000):
- 1 full weekender pass to The Creative Connection Event
- 1 year subscription to Where Women Create
- 1 year subscription to Where Women Cook
- An assortment of Sterling Publication DIY/Craft/Cookbooks
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @TCCEvent on Twitter.
- Like The Creative Connections Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite craft project?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the @TCCEvent #gno Twitter party 7/5 (9-11 ET) about DIY http://bit.ly/mBnEdt #TCCEvent PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win a #TCCEvent Conference Pass, Subscriptions, and Books http://bit.ly/iSPpsD #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, July 6. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020