Join Our Virtual Book Club & Chat With Author Eileen Goudge
On Wednesday, November 11, Mom It Forward, One2One Network, and Extraordinary Mommy are partnering to host a virtual book club and you're invited. We'll be discussing Once in a Blue Moon with author, Eileen Goudge. You can join the chat in one of four ways:
- Attend one of six book clubs—in Rhode Island, Atlanta, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, and Oregon.
- Stream live with us on momTV's The Spin Cycle.
- Tweet with us at a special 1-hour #gno Twitter party (see details below).
- Contribute to the Once in a Blue Moon Whrrl story by sharing a comment and/or adding a picture.
We'll discuss the book, which we be streamed live on momTV.com's The Spin Cycle, hosted by Danielle Smith of Extraordinary Mommy. We'll be able to ask questions and talk directly with Eileen. In addition, we can follow what five other live streaming book clubs around the nation are asking and saying as they speak with Eileen as well.
10:00 to 11:00 p.m. ET (9 CT, 8 MT, 7 PT)
For those that weren't able to join us on momTV, feel free to take part in our #gno Twitter party as we delve into different topics relating to the book. And, join the #gno Whrrl story to share your holiday shopping tips! Click here to join, contribute to, or view.
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #crayola.)
- Who: @angievinez @barbarajones @buckdaddy @childhood @eileengoudge @extraordmommy @stacieinatlanta @TheAppleofMyEye
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a Kindle.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- How to Get Your Children to Clean Their Room - June 16, 2016
- Teaching Children to Recognize Emotions With Art - May 23, 2016
- Time Management: How to Say Yes to Your Highest Priorities - April 20, 2016