Ziploc: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Fresh Food
Do you think that always having fresh food on hand can sometimes be difficult? Are you frustrated by how fast fresh food can go bad? To show American families everywhere that eating fresh can be convenient, the Ziploc® Brand is introducing The Great American FreshOver™ Project — a fresh food makeover made easy.
The Great American FreshOver™ Project provides families with an arsenal of fresh tips and recipes, along with suggestions on how a variety of Ziploc® Brand Containers and Bags can make it easy for families to makeover their meals and incorporate more fresh and nutritious foods into their daily diets.
Ziploc Brand has partnered with Rachael Ray, best known for her quick and fresh family meals featured on the Food Network, to give America’s favorite foods a freshness makeover — a FreshOver™. Together they are challenging families everywhere to freshen up their meals and begin their FreshOver™ Project at home.
Families can support the cause by “pledging” to start their families FreshOver™ project and download Rachael's exclusive FreshOver™ Recipe Guide on Facebook.com/Ziploc. With every download, up to a maximum of 50,000 downloads, between 1/1/12 and 12/31/13, Ziploc® Brand will make a $1 donation to the organization on the fans behalf, for up to a maximum $50,000 donation. To further support Yum-O!, Rachael Ray and Ziploc® will donate an additional $200,000 during the same time period, no matter how many guides are downloaded.
On Facebook, moms can track their families’ FreshOver™ Project, be inspired by exclusive videos and tips from Rachael Ray and be rewarded along the way with an interactive game, prizes, Ziploc® Brand coupons and more. Families can visit the Ziploc® Brand Facebook page for weekly prize drawings, coupons and other incentives to help their personal FreshOver™ Project efforts. Facebook fans can enter for a chance to win a trip for two to meet Rachael Ray in the America’s food capital — New York City!
Be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 10 and join us as we chat about ways to keep food fresh!
Join Ziploc® and our online panel of experts as we discuss ways to keep food fresh. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 10 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 10 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #FreshOver.)
- Topic: Fresh Food
- Who: Brand Panelists: @savorthethyme @SandyCoughlinRE @AudreyMcClellan @PickyPalate @ThisMamaCooks, Community Panelists: @LovelyPantry @lacasadesweets @flavias_flavors @mommayoung, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020