Bona: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Springtime is here and it feels so good! It’s the time of the year we finally get a break from the cold. While we all love a little warm weather, it can be tough on asthma and allergy sufferers. May is Asthma & Allergy Awareness month – what better time to create a healthy home?
For almost 100 years, Bona has lived up to its mission to keep floors clean. The innovative Bona Free & Simple Hardwood Floor cleaner removes up to 93% of allergens found in most homes! Here are a few tips that can contribute to healthier and allergy-free homes:
- Remove carpet and replace with hardwood surfaces for healthier air quality
- Regularly bathe pet dogs and cats to minimize allergens
- Bring in plants for cleaner indoor air
- Change air filters at least twice a year
- Consider getting an allergy-friendly pillowcase
Bona Free & Simple Hardwood Cleaner is hypo-allergenic and is 100% scent and dye free - yet packed with the same exceptional results-driven formula the brand is known for! 4.9 out of 5 moms prefer using this product to keep their floors clean and beautiful!
Join @BonaBuzz, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about creating healthier homes just in time for Spring. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 3 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 3 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #BonaHealthyHome
- Topic: Create a Healthy Home
- Brand Panelist: @BonaBuzz
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 17, 2022
- Round Up: Favorite Holiday Dessert Recipes - December 7, 2021
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - July 2, 2021