Book Club: Online Book Chat on Teaching Kids Manners
We’re hosting an online book club at Mom It Forward to discuss ways to teach your kids and teens better manners through games and fun activities. It’s called, "365 Manners Kids Should Know: Games, Activities, and Other Fun Ways to Help Children and Teens Learn Etiquette" by Sheryl Eberly and Caroline Eberly.
Book Club Details
- What: Join us for an online live chat all about parenting. We'll be discussing the book 365 Manners Kids Should Know: Games, Activities, and Other Fun Ways to Help Children and Teens Learn Etiquette by Sheryl and Caroline Eberly.
- When: Wednesday, February 29 from 2-3 p.m. EST (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, & 11 a.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us in our very own MomItForward Chat Room. (Click here to go to the MomItForward Chat Room.)
See you then!
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019