Craft Project: How To Make Cupcake Stands
Craft Project—Today I'm going to show you how to make these super easy, yet super cute cupcake stands. Cupcakes are one of the hottest trends right now, and this is a great way to show them off at your next party. These stands are great for all kinds of parties, gifts, or even just to showcase your latest and greatest.
Supplies for Homemade Cupcake Stands
- 1 candlestick ($1 found at the dollar tree)
- 1 circle or square wooden base (.50 from Jo-Ann's)w
- Paint and brush
- e-6000 glue
- Yummy treat
Directions for Homemade Cupcake Stands
1. First I spray painted my candlestick white. This is the time to get creative since there are tons of fun colors out there.
2. Next I painted the edge of my square with a bright yellow.
3. Then I painted the inside of the square white. Again, you could use any color. The sky is the limit!
After the paint is dry, you'll want to glue the wood square to the rim of the candlestick.
Now top with your favorite treat and you have a cute little stand for less that 2 bucks!
You can also tie a ribbon around the candle stick to add a little extra flair. I love these dollar store candlesticks! Another great way to use them is to glue a cute plate on top and turn it into a cake stand. So fun, affordable and super cute!
What is your favorite craft project? What inexpensive items do you love to keep at your house that come in handy with craft projects?