Google+ Hangouts: Boundaries
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the eleventh Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Boundaries". On the path to finding the super in our families, setting boundaries can help us feel safe and happy. What values are important to you and your family? When you identify what is important to your family, you are able to set boundaries and stay focused on the things that matter most.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you set boundaries your family. What rules are important for your family? Does your family discuss the topic of boundaries and rules and a unit? During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Boundaries" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about how to set boundaries as a family.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, October 2nd, 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Boundaries
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: To be announced.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Recipe: Ice Cream in a Bag - April 21, 2018
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 20, 2018
- Tips for Home Water Conservation This Summer - April 20, 2018