50 Million Pound Challenge Promotes Healthy Living
Dr. Ian K. Smith, M.D. created the 50 Million Pound Challenge (50millionpounds.com) to help people:
- Shed those excess pounds, achieve healthier weights, and reduce our risk for life-threatening diseases.
- Unite as a community and pool our strength and resources to overcome the health problems that afflict us.
- Learn more about our bodies and what we can do to live healthier, longer lives.
- Teach our youth the importance of making healthy lifestyle decisions that will benefit them for years to come.
Join State Farm, sponsor of the 50 Million Pound Challenge, and other healthy living enthusiasts as we discuss diet, exercise, and how-tos for healthy living here this Tuesday, December 22 from 9-11 ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT) on Twitter. (See details in the list below.)
And, don't forget to click here to enter this week's giveaway for a $250 Visa cash card.
- What: State Farm is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 22, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #50MPC.)
- Topic: Healthy Living and the 50 Million Pound Challenge
- Who: @bookieboo @jaybashinc @mandyhjellming @markting4mom @ronisweigh @skinnyjeans @stephanies
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway from State Farm. Deadline: Thursday, December 31 at midnight PT.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.