Meal Plan: Crock Pot Meals and Time-Saver Dinners
Preparing family dinner—The chilly weather is upon us and nothing is more soothing than starting up the crock pot in the morning and having a meal ready and waiting by the time you get home. This week's meal plan is all about crock pot meals and time-saver dinners that will help you and your family brave the colder temperatures.
Theme: Crock Pot Meals and Time-Saver Dinners
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, January 16 — Sunday, January 22
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos from Noel's Kitchen Tips
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you and I had an entire day together, how would we spend it?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Parma Rosa Chicken from Is This Really My Life?
- Dinner Discussion Question: If we earned an extra $100,000, what should we do with it?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Black Bean Chicken Chili from (a)MusingFoodie
- Dinner Discussion Question: Where would be the best family vacation?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Pizza from Noel's Kitchen Tips
- Dinner Discussion Question: What do you enjoy about our family?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is a family tradition you'd like us to start?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken from Is This Really My Life?
- Dinner Discussion Question: What's the best part of spending time with your family?
- Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Barbecue Pork Ribs from Is This Really My Life?
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are three things you appreciate about each family member?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can't wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you're interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
What are some of your favorite slow cooker recipes?
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form!
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - May 14, 2018
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - May 3, 2018
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - April 23, 2018