Meal Plan: Perfect Picnic Sandwiches
There are many food opportunities that can only be fully realized during the Summer months. A backyard barbeque or a lovely picnic outing. Picnics are a fun way to get the entire family out of the house and into the outdoors. Now that you have found you red and white checkered blanket, you need a few things to put into your cute basket. This week we are bringing sandwiches that are perfect for an afternoon picnic escape.
Theme: Perfect Picnic Sandwiches
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, July 8 - Sunday, July 14
- Dinner Recipe: Super Summer Sliders from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your most treasured item?
- Dinner Recipe: Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato Sandwiches from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite color?
- Dinner Recipe: Steak and Pepper Sandwich from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite sandwich topping?
- Dinner Recipe: Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich Casserole from (a)MusingFoodie
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you could have been born in a different era, which one would you pick and why?
- Dinner Recipe: French Toast Apple Grilled Cheese from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you could meet anyone from history, who would you choose?
- Dinner Recipe: Cheesy Pancetta Panini with Rosemary from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What was the last movie you went to? Did you like it?
- Dinner Recipe: Antipasto Baguette Sandwich from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite store in your local shopping center?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019