Meal Plan: Simple, Healthy, and Grilled Recipe Ideas
Is anyone else experiencing unusually warm weather? Instead of flurries and slush, many people who I talk to are packing away their sweaters in exchange for flip flops, shorts, and t-shirts. With spring and summer right around the corner, it's hard to not get excited when the warm weather makes an appearance. In celebration of this warm weather, this meal plan is all about waking up those grills and taking them out of hibernation.
Theme: Simple, Healthy, and Grilled Recipe Ideas
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, March 4 — Sunday, March 10
- Dinner Recipe: Corn and Cherry Salad with Cucumber Vinaigrette from Cheeky Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What animal would you be and why?
- Dinner Recipe: Bonzai Sliders from Somewhat Simple
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite cartoon character?
- Dinner Recipe: Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa from Make It Work Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: Tell me the five best things about yourself.
- Dinner Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Dinner Discussion Question: What qualities make a good friend?
- Dinner Recipe: Bleu Cheese Sirloin with Peach Rocket Salad from Cheeky Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What was/is your favorite toy and why?
- Dinner Recipe: New York Style Grilled Pizza from (a)Musing Foodie
- Dinner Discussion Question: What character in a book best describes who you are?
- Dinner Recipe: Halibut with Mango and Goat Cheese from Ingredients, Inc.
- Dinner Discussion Question: What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019