Ninja® Frying System: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Does consuming fried food leave you filled with regret? Now there is a healthier way to fry so you can indulge in the food you love more with less guilt — the Ninja Frying System!
The new Ninja Frying System allows you to prepare your favorite fried dishes with 30% less fat* and 40% faster** so foods cook to light, crispy perfection — with less oil absorption.
Here are some easy ways to indulge without the bulge:
- Eat with pleasure: Be in the moment, truly enjoy the food and take real pleasure when eating it. Studies have shown that one gets more out of a meal, not just emotionally, but also physiologically, when the food is satisfying to eat.
- Moderation: Stop thinking about food as “forbidden” and something that you shouldn’t be eating. By understanding that it’s okay to eat the indulgent food, you’ll relax and slow down.
- Get some exercise: The best way to fit exercise into our busy schedules is to plan it in advance. Set a minimum time that you’ll exercise per week, making it seem more achievable.
Be sure to like Ninja Kitchen on Facebook, follow @NinjaKitchen on Twitter, and mark your calendar for the #gno Twitter party with the Ninja Frying System on Tuesday, April 23 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET!
Click here for delicious recipes made with the Ninja Frying System!
Join Ninja Kitchen, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about healthier indulgences. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 23 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 23 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #Ninjatreat
- Topic: Healthier Indulgences
- Who: Brand Panelists: @NinjaKitchen, Community Panelists: @TCreativeBlogs @week99er @primetimeparent @Savingugreenmom @HoosierHomemade, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
*Based on independent frying of donuts in Breville® and potato pancakes and donuts in Presto®
**Based on independent frying of tofu and potato pancakes fried in Breville®
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019