Tips for Winter Skincare 101
Winter can be really hard on your complexion—frigid temperatures, crazy winds, low humidity and dry indoor air are harsh and damaging. But there is hope! Review the following tips from Origins for ideas on how to treat and soothe parched winter skin.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize. Update your daily evening moisturizer to a slightly richer one. Once a week, throw on an ultra-moisturizing hydration mask.
- Don't forget your eyes. Hydrating the delicate under-eye area is crucial for looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Exfoliate. Twice a week, polish away dull cells and surface damage to reveal a radiant new layer.
- Protect Yourself. When waging battle against the cold elements, rich body creams are the perfect nourishing treat.
- Drink water. Drinking lots of water is key all year round, but especially during the winter months—it’s the easiest way to keep your body looking its best.
- Buy a humidifier. During the winter, air becomes super dry. A humidifier replaces lost moisture back in the atmosphere which will protect and hydrate your skin.
The Origins mission is to create high-performance natural skincare that is powered by nature and proven by science. They use potent plants, organic ingredients, and 100% natural essential oils. And our long-standing commitment to protect the planet, its resources and all those who populate it is reaffirmed by our earth and animal friendly practices, packaging, and policies.
Use the following Origins products to keep skin hydrated, well-nourished and looking its best all winter long.