Valentine’s Day Printable: Home Sweet Home Banner
Home sweet home. A place where you can always feel loved. This cute Valentine's Day printable banner is a fun reminder for the family that they are in a warm and cozy place where they can be themselves. It adds the perfect amount of comfort into your home during this Valentine’s Day season. Follow this tutorial using our free printout to make your own and visit our Mom It Forward eBook page to receive other printables just as unique!
How to Make a Home Sweet Home Banner
- Print out the pieces using this free banner printable pieces below.
- Cut out each triangle.
- Punch two holes in the top corners of each triangle.
- String some ribbon through and hang up!
This is a sweet rendition to the typical Valentine’s Day décor using February colors and an almost spring style.
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- Education: 8 Ways to Keep Math Skills Up in the Summer - June 10, 2016
- Family Fun: Making Homemade Ice Cream - June 2, 2016
- Reading: 10 Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Read - May 27, 2016