Inspirational DIY Magnets: New Years Printables
I love these cute DIY magnets. So easy to make and stress free, just as they inspire you to be. These fun quotes get you going in the morning and endure through the rest of the day. You can get these and other printables by going to the Mom It forward eBook page. To receive our Get Active eBook or you can download the magnet printable at the bottom of this post.
How to Make Inspirational DIY Magnets
- 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper or cardstock
- Magnetic sheets/magnetic paper (with an adhesive side)
- Guillotine cutter (or any cutter or scissors that cut through magnetic paper)
- Print out page 23 of our Get Active eBook or download the printable below.
- Stick your printed paper to your magnetic sheet.
- Cut around the square graphics with your cutter.
It’s funny how many people have mentioned my magnets on my fridge. I didn't know people paid attention to magnets! This would make a great and easy gift.
What do you do to motivate yourself? What 2013 New Year's goals did you set for yourself?
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- Remembering Independence Day with Sand Box Wars - July 4, 2019
- Education: 8 Ways to Keep Math Skills Up in the Summer - June 21, 2019
- Kids’ Bikes: How to Keep Safe While Riding Bikes - May 29, 2019