Fun Dinnertime Idea: Snowman Pizza Recipe
mom • meal time • recipes • food
On Christmas Eve, my husband and I made pizza for our little family. Not just any pizza, though! It was shaped as a Christmas Tree! Our girls got such a huge kick out of it. I won’t lie….so did I.
When I came across this idea on Pinterest, I knew I had to try a Snowman Pizza as well. It was super easy to make and I had enough dough leftover to make a few small pizzas as well.
We decided to do three different flavors: the bottom pizza was a Hawaiian flavored pizza, the middle was a cheese pizza with ranch dressing as the sauce, and the top layer was a regular cheese pizza with regular pizza sauce. I made the crust myself using the same crust as mentioned here but, you can use premade, frozen or a dough mix. Really, whatever you like. For the eyes, mouth, and buttons, I used olives and the nose is a carrot.
Snowman Pizza Recipe
- Make dough of choice (following instructions for preheating oven).
- Roll dough out into three circles varying in size.
- Prepare your cookie sheet with either a piece of parchment paper or cooking spray and sprinkle a bit of cornmeal on top (you can skip the cornmeal if you don’t have it on hand).
- Place the largest circle of dough at the bottom of your pan and top with your choice of toppings.
- Place the medium size circle on your pan and top with toppings of your choice. Make sure to overlap your bottom piece just a bit. Place your smallest size cirlcle on pan at the top. Again, overlap the medium circle just a bit.
- Apply the toppings after all of your layers are in place. Sprinkle one more layer of cheese over your entire pizza. Feel free to use olives as your buttons, eyes, and mouth. I used three olives for the buttons and five for the mouth. Also, you can wash a carrot and cut to size to use as the nose.
- Bake according to your dough instructions.
What is your favorite pizza topping?
Thumbnail image courtesy of Flickr.
Brandi is the creator of The Creative Princess. She is a stay-at-home mom of two beautiful girls, avid couponer, crafter and a Pinterest addict.You will find awesome tutorials, creative couponing, cooking and crafting on her blog, she also takes you down her crazy journey of life around her small Oklahoma town.
Latest posts by The Creative Princess (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Recipe: Sparkling Strawberry Cupcakes - February 12, 2018
- Recipe: Fiesta Chicken Tacos - February 2, 2016
- Holiday Craft: Easy “Mary Did You Know?” Wooden Sign - December 17, 2012