Meal Plan Recipes: Love is in the Air
Theme: Love is in the Air
- Dinner: Turkey Bean Soup by Curious Why
- Discussion: How many different song lyrics can you come up with that have the word "love" in it?
- Dinner: Fried Vegetable Wontons with Red Pepper Salad by Mango & Tomato
- Discussion: Do you know how to say "I love you" in any other language?
- Dinner: Grilled Polenta Cakes by The Lovely Pantry
- Discussion: How can we show love to one another?
- Dinner: Stuffed Cranberry Sauce by Cookin' Lean Like Paula Dean
- Discussion: Who is your Valentine?
- Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs by Cooking for My Kids
- Discussion: What is your favorite chocolate in the chocolate box?
- Dinner: Cannelloni & Roasted Pepper Ciabatta by Kitchen Living with Coryanne
- Discussion: What is your favorite treat covered in chocolate?
- Dinner: Raspberry Stuffed Chicken Breast by Cookin' Lean Like Paula Dean
- Discussion: Do you know what the different colors of roses mean?
To finish off your LOVEly dinner, try these Stained Glass Cookies by The Outlaw Mom for both a Valentine's Day activity and treat!
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- Family Fun: Making Homemade Ice Cream - August 26, 2015
- Remembering Independence Day with Sand Box Wars - June 22, 2015
- Thank You: Fun Ideas For End of Year Teacher Gifts - May 12, 2015