Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day
What is your favorite way to celebrate Mother's Day? Do you like to spend the entire day in bed? Go to the spa? Hang out with your family and friends? Have some fun in the sun at a park, beach, or lake? There are so many ways to celebrate being a Mom...and so many foods that bring all of the comforts and joys that Moms bring to this world. As we approach Mother's Day, this week is great week to feature special meals for Moms in celebration of Mother's Day!
Theme: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother's Day
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, May 8 - Sunday, May 14
- Dinner Recipe: Tarragon Chicken Dinner from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: What do you love most about your Mom?
- Dinner Recipe: Ligurian Pasta Trenette from The Shiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite thing to do with your Mom?
- Dinner Recipe: Teriyaki Grilled Pork Chops from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite memory with your Mom?
- Dinner Recipe: Quinoa Pasta with Roasted Zucchini and Cheese from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite dish that your Mom prepares?
- Dinner Recipe: Mushroom and Spinach Pizza from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your Mom's favorite flower?
- Dinner Recipe: Grilled Steak with Mushrooms from Ingredients, Inc.
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your Mom's favorite color?
- Dinner Recipe: Prime Rib Roast from Mom It Forward
- Dinner Discussion Question: What was your favorite part about Mother's Day?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Appetizer Recipe: Goat Cheese Pops With Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon - December 14, 2017
- Holiday Decor: Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Project - December 1, 2017
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 21, 2017