Orville Redenbacher’s: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Healthy Snacking During the Holiday Season
When it comes to the holidays, all attempts at eating healthy tend to go out the window. Health and diets typically are at the bottom of the priority list as buying gifts, baking cookies and attending holiday parties tend to make their way to the top. This is the time of year that we surround ourselves with all of the joys of the holiday season and with those joys comes added, unwanted calories.
Huge dinners, dinner parties and other festivities during the holiday season make it difficult to be health-conscious during the most wonderful time of the year. However, being health-conscious doesn’t have to mean that you can’t enjoy the holidays to the fullest. There are plenty of ways to enjoy food, especially snacks, in a healthy and beneficial way.
Join Orville Redenbacher’s and our panel of experts as we discuss healthy snacking during the holiday season. The party will be held on Monday, December 6 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about Orville Redenbacher’s giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, December 6 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Orville)
- Topic: Healthy snacking during the holiday season
- Who: Brand Panelists: @GenaMazzeo @bayjb @skpagel, Community Panelists: @DineandDish @goodLifeEats @themommyfiles @TwoPeasandPod @HowToSimplify @7clowncircus @TonyaStaab @Girlfriendology @mommyniri @SeeryusMama, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here enter for a chance to win Orville Redenbacher’s giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Mexican Fiesta Dishes in Celebration of Cinco de Mayo - April 25, 2017
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - April 20, 2017
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - April 3, 2017