RSVP for Tuesday’s Twitter Party With BOCA Burger
The height of the summer season is here and for many that means regular parties, get-togethers, and barbecues. Sometimes having so many cookouts and commitments can make it difficult to eat well and stay active—but it doesn't have to be that way.
Join BOCA Burgers on Tuesday, July 6 and our panel of experts as we discuss the joys of summer parties and activities and enjoying them in sensible and delicious ways. The party goes from 9-11 ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT). See the details below about this week's giveaway and click here to enter.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 6, 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! Check back Tuesday for the link. (Use hashtags #gno and #BOCA.)
- Topic: Healthy living, summer grilling, and get-togethers
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BOCAmeatless Community Panelists: @ACowboysWife @AMNichols @IAmSucceeding @RonisWeigh @SavortheThyme @ShrinkingJeans Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a top-of-the-line grill and BOCA products. (Deadline: Wednesday, July 7 at midnight PT)
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo used with courtesy from Flickr.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. No more than one entry per person via each of the methods listed in the Giveaway details. For entry requirements and to enter giveaway, visit MomItForward.com and click on BOCA Summer Grilling #gno for more information and to leave your information for consideration in the random sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Giveaway depend on the number of entries. Winners will be selected randomly by Mom It Forward. All decisions are made by Mom It Forward and are final. Employees of Mom It Forward and the Giveaway sponsor are not eligible to participate. All entries received after the Giveaway closing date and time will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the e-mail. If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to participants in the US who are 18 years and older. Void where prohibited. Taxes on Giveaways are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner agrees to permit Mom It Forward and the Giveaway Sponsor to use her or his name, voice, photo, or likeness for reasonable promotional and marketing purposes for up to 90 days after the end of the Giveaway. Mom It Forward and Sponsor are not liable for late or misdirected entries, entry errors, or transmission problems. Mom It Forward reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway in the event of technical problems, or to correct typographical or technical errors, or to amend these rules. All participants should review the Mom It Forward disclosure and privacy policies. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Mom It Forward, Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with a Giveaway. Mom It Forward will provide the name of the winner for any Giveaway, upon request, for 90 days after that Giveaway’s entry period ends. Unless otherwise provided by the Sponsor, no substitution, transfer, or assignment of prizes is permitted. Non-winning entries from one Giveaway are not carried forward to future Giveaways.
Latest posts by Troy Pattee (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons Why Silverton, Colorado Should Be Your Next Adventure Destination - July 11, 2018
- Retirement Planning: Start Now With 4 Smart Investment Tips - December 28, 2016
- 7 Reasons to Never Stay at Timeshare Rentals - August 20, 2015