Tips for Enjoying a Healthy Holiday Season This Tuesday on Twitter
What are some ways to stay healthy during the holidays? What are your favorite healthy and non-healthy holiday foods? What gets in the way of starting a healthy living program and how can you overcome these obstacles for the New Year?
Join the Earthfootwear and #mamavation teams this Tuesday, December 1 to discuss the answer to these and more questions! Party details included in the bullet list below.
And don't forget to enter this week's giveaway. Click here to enter for a chance to win a pair of Exer-Walk shoes from Earth Footwear (3 winners!).
- What: Earth Footwear is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 1, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #earthfootwear.)
- Topic: Fitness, exercise, and healthy living over the holidays
- Who: @alyssabecthold @banteringblonde @bookieboo @craftymamaof4 @earthfootwear @kaisermommy @mombloggersclub @momitforward @stacieinatlanta @vdog
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a pair of Exer-Walk shoes from Earth Footwear.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022