15 Minute Christmas Wreath
Making a Christmas wreath for your door doesn't have to take a lot of time! You can whip up this 15 Minute Christmas Wreath in less time than you spend in the school carpool line.
Supplies for an Easy Christmas Wreath
- Basic wreath ($6.99 at the craft store)
- Wire-edged ribbon in your choice of color
- Large Bell
Start by separating the branches to find the center of the wreath. This is kind of like parting hair to find the scalp. Just push the branches to either side.
Tie a 25" piece of ribbon around the center. Cut a 6 foot length, and fold it back and forth into loops.
Tie the loops in place, then fluff.
Fluff the stems all the way around the wreath.
String the bell onto one of the ends.
Secure the bell in place under the bow, then wrap the long ends around the wreath.
Hang up your 15 Minute Christmas Wreath, you're all done!
I love the red jingle bell. Do you prefer silver or gold jingle bells instead?
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Decorating Brown Bags – Custom Lunch Looks any Mom Can Make! - August 8, 2019
- Crafty School Binders for Personalized School Supplies - August 7, 2019
- Sand Dollar Anklet – Making Jewelry DIY - July 17, 2019