#AvosInSpace: Sunday #gno Twitter Party
It’s that time of the year when football fans gather and watch The Game! Aside from the main event, there are two other things people always seem to look forward to: the commercials and the snacks!
This year, Avocados from Mexico is returning to the screen with yet another out-of-this-world ad - and will be aired during the first quarter of the game! Make sure not to miss this one! Stay up-to-date with #AvosInSpace and their journey by visiting http://bit.ly/1lPJ7H1.
Avocados are a good source of nearly 20 vitamins and minerals. Not only that! According to research, the fruit contains plant compounds that are good for maintaining eye health as we age. Worried about the fat in avocados? Don’t be. 70% of it is considered “good fat.” Good fats help the body absorb fat-soluble nutrients without raising your LDL (or bad cholesterol) levels. Plus, avocados are completely cholesterol and sodium-free!
Join Avocados from Mexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the Big Game, commercials and the fun snacks we’re making and eating. The party will be held on Sunday, February 7 from 12 – 2 p.m. EST (11 am CT, 10 am MT, 9 am PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Sunday, February 7, 2016, from 12 -2 p.m. EST (11 am CT, 10 am MT, 9 am PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #AvosInSpace
- Topic: Game Day Snacks
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.