Weekly Meal Plan: Start the Day Off Right With Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Not only because it gives your body sufficient energy, but also because it can be a time when the family can gather together before they go about their daily business. Breakfast meals can also be the makings of a comfy dinner at home.
Theme: Starting the Day Off Right with Breakfast
- Breakfast: Orange Buttermilk Scones with Cranberry Jam by La Casa de Sweets
- Discussion: What are you most looking forward to today?
- Breakfast: Southern Breakfast Gravy by Ground Beef Budget
- Discussion: What is something you can do for someone else today?
- Breakfast: Chocolate Streusel Coffee Cake by Sweetnicks
- Discussion: If you could choose the weather for today, what would you choose it to be?
- Breakfast: Blackberry Maple Muffins by An Apple a Day
- Discussion: What homework assignments have you been putting off this week?
- Breakfast: Individual Breakfast Egg Scramble by Cooking for My Kids
- Discussion: Have you kept your New Years Resolutions so far?
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes by I Heart Nap Time
- Discussion: What is one goal you have for today?
- Dinner: Blueberry Breakfast Crumble by Kitchen Living with Coryanne
- Discussion: What is your favorite board game to play with the family?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Leave a comment below or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the breakfast table!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- Garden: How to Start Your Family Garden - May 8, 2018
- Family Traditions: How to Set Up an Easter Egg Hunt - March 27, 2018
- Weekly Meal Plan: Famous Italian Food Recipes - March 13, 2018