Weekly Meal Plan: Comfort Foods to Combat Chilly Temps
The winter is upon us and nothing is more soothing than comforting meals that keep the entire family full. This week's meal plan is all about comfort foods that will help you and your family brave the colder temperatures.
Theme: Comfort Foods During Chilly Months
Meal Plan: Monday, January 21 — Sunday, January 27
- Dinner: Creamy Ham and Potato Soup from Cheeky Kitchen
- Discussion: What is your favorite food to eat during colder months?
- Dinner: Penne with Sausage, Spinach, and Tomatoes from Cookin' Canuck
- Discussion: What winter indoor/outdoor activity does your family love?
- Dinner: Fajita Burgers with Peppers and Guacamole from goodLife Eats
- Discussion: What do you love most about winter?
- Dinner: Turkey Mushroom Casserole from Food For My Family
- Discussion: What is your all-time favorite comfort food?
- Dinner: Hot Chicken Salad from Add a Pinch
- Discussion: Name two things we should do as a family this weekend.
- Dinner: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Discussion: What is your favorite type of soup?
- Dinner: Baked Pasta Shells with Beef, Sundried Tomatoes, and Spinach from Cookin' Canuck
- Discussion: What activity did you love most this weekend?
Is your mouth watering yet? We can't wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you're interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to print off the ingredient list before you head to the store!
Also, be sure to stop by here or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu!
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Appetizer Recipe: Goat Cheese Pops With Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon - December 6, 2016
- Holiday Dinner: Prime Rib Roast Recipe - December 6, 2016
- Side Dish: Creamy Mashed Potatoes With Goat Cheese and Fresh Sage - December 6, 2016