Shake Your Booty Broccoli Slaw
If I were just with my husband, we'd be on a road trip, hopefully to Maine! Why do I call it shake your booty, well that is what you'll be doing once you take e a bite of this sweet and crunchy slaw. It really is a simple recipe with a "wow" factor. All I know is people who hate cold slaw, love this one.
- 2 cups Mayo (Duke's is the best)
- ¼ to ½ cup bread and butter pickle juice
- 3 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4-5 sliced of bread and butter pickles diced
- ½ tea celery seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large container with a lid that can be tightly sealed. Mix all of the ingredients. Make sure to season well with salt and pepper.
- ½ small head of green cabbage
- ½ small head of red cabbage
- 4 stalks of broccoli (you can use the florets also)
- 2-3 medium size carrots
Slice cabbage thinly so you get nice long thin slices. With a box grater grate the carrots and broccoli stalks. Place in container and "Shake Your Booty"!!! I know you really are gonna shake it. Let it sit over night in the fridge. To make sure it is mixed well, shake a couple more times while it is soaking. Make sure you are well rested before you eat. Your going to shake you booty right off after you taste how good this is.By Krissy Stark, a cooking enthusiast who always brings a little zest into her creations. She provides this recipe and many more for a baby clothes boutique to share with us. Don't forget to peruse their catalog for the latest in baby headband styles.
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- Father’s Day: Growing Up Dad - May 29, 2018
- Moms: How to Build Strong Relationships with Your Kids - May 25, 2018
- Mother’s Day: How to Make New Mother’s Day Traditions - May 3, 2018