Weekly Meal Plan: Famous Italian Food Recipes
Italian food is one of the most known cuisines in the world and acknowledged for its simplicity. From pasta to pizza, it becomes a common weekly dish in many households. For that very reason, we present to you a week’s assortment of Italian food recipes that will leave you packing your bags for Italy. Bon Appetit!
Theme: Famous Italian Food Recipes
Meal Plan: Monday, March 4- Sunday, March 10
- Dinner: Cheesy Italian Tortellini by Momables
- Discussion: Can you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards?
- Dinner: Italian Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf by Pocket Change Gourmet
- Discussion: What is something you want to learn how to do this spring?
- Dinner: Pasta Puttanesca by Mountain Mama Cooks
- Discussion: What movie character best represents your personality? Looks?
- Dinner: Easy Spaghetti Carbonara by (a)Musing Foodie
- Discussion: What is your favorite drink?
- Dinner: Margherita Calzone by Your HomeBased Mom
- Discussion: What is the best weather and why?
- Dinner: Chicken Piccata by Stir It Up!
- Discussion: If the sky were a different color, what color do you think it should be?
- Dinner: Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole by Taste and Tell
- Discussion: What is your favorite sport to watch? to play?
Don't forget a little something sweet for dessert! Try Lemongrass and Ginger Panna Cotta with Mango Chutney by Snacking in the Kitchen.
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- Education: 8 Ways to Keep Math Skills Up in the Summer - June 10, 2016
- Family Fun: Making Homemade Ice Cream - June 2, 2016
- Reading: 10 Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Read - May 27, 2016